Here are 5 ways in which global market conditions can impact intraday trading:
1. Economic data releases: Economic data releases from around the world can have a significant impact on intraday trading, as investors react to the latest economic indicators.
2. Global events: Political or economic events in other countries can create uncertainty in global markets and cause fluctuations in intraday trading.
3. Currency fluctuations: Changes in exchange rates between currencies can have a significant impact on intraday trading, particularly for companies with significant international exposure.
4. Market sentiment: The overall mood of global markets can impact intraday trading, with investors more likely to take risks in a bullish market and be more cautious in a bearish market.
5. Cross-border trading: The flow of capital and investments between countries can impact intraday trading, as traders and investors react to developments in different parts of the world.
Well moreover your Trading Style will Help you as in DAY Trading.
Visit our Courses for Learning Content:- https://innovatorsandyou.in/courses/