At the time you provide personal information all the reasons why you are asked to provide would be mentioned clearly.
We are authorized to receive any additional information such as name, email address, phone number, etc when you try to contact us directly.
While registering you are required to provide if asked, information such as name, address, company name, email address, and number.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED:
The information collected is used in many ways, such as
- For the operation and maintenance of our website
- For improvisation, personalization, and expansion of our website
- For understanding and analysing regarding the use of our website
- For communicating with you via various sources such as customer care service, to make you aware of the updates and all the information related to the website. Also, for promotional and marketing purposes.
- To find any kind and prevention of the fraud.
INNOVATORS AND YOU work under anunderlined procedures for using log files. All the hosting companies practise it as a part of hosting services analytics. Internet Protocol addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider, date and time stamp, and the possible number of clicks, all this information is received by the log files. These do not have any connection with personal information. The motive of collecting this data is to analyse various trends, administer the site, track various users, keep a check on the movement on the website, and collect demographic information.
OUR ADVERTISING PARTNERS:
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies:
NOTE: INNOVATORS AND YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR DONOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THE COOKIES BEING SHARED BY THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS.
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES:
By individual browser options, you can choose to disable cookies. Consult the respective websites for more information about cookie management and specific web browsers.
CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS (DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION)
Under this right, California consumers get access to various rights such as:
- To request to collect consumer’s personal data that discloses the categories and access to specific pieces of personal data which is collected by the business about consumers.
- To request to delete any kind of personal data of consumers collected by the business.
- To request not to sell the consumer’s personal data.
- We will respond to you within one month after you make a request. You can contact us to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS:
To ensure that you become fully aware of all of your data protection rights, we are presenting that every user have the access to the following:
The right to access- you can request copies for your personal data. The small fee for this is service is chargeable.
The right to rectification- you can request to correct any inaccurate information you think is not right. Also, you can request to complete any incomplete information.
The right to erasure- you can request to eradicate any of your personal data, under definite conditions.
The right to restrict processing- you can request for the processing of your personal data, under definite conditions.
The right to object to processing- you can request to object the processing by us of your personal data, under definite conditions
The right to data portability- you can request for the transfer of data to another organization, or directly to you, collected by us, under definite conditions.
We will respond to you within one month after you make a request. You can contact us to exercise any of these rights.
Keeping children’s protection while using the internet, we request parents and guardians to monitor their online activity.
INNOVATORS AND YOU, do not aim to collect any kind of personal information from children under the age of 13. If your child accidentally shares any kind of information with our web-site we recommend you to contact us directly and we will look into the matter and remove such information from our records.