Advance Mutual Funds
- Distributors of Mutual Funds
- UTI agents and other Mutual Fund agents
- Employees of Mutual Funds
- Financial Intermediaries and Investment Consultants Executives in Asset Management Companies
- Portfolio Managers & Investment Advisors
Objective of the course:
To provide knowledge about the management of mutual funds.
To provide an understanding of the complexities of mutual fund functions, both internally and externally.
To provide participants with the knowledge of risks and rewards of investing in mutual funds.
What you gain in Advance Mutual Funds
- Distributors of Mutual Funds UTI agents
- Quantitative Evaluation of Mutual Fund Schemes
- Cut-off Time Regulations & Time Stamping
- Investment in Mutual Funds through Exchange
- Valuation of Investments by Mutual Fund Schemes
- Brokers Sub-brokers
- Top scheme of current market
Course fees: Rs. 1299 /- (* Limited period offer)
Course completion certification will be provided with life time validity